The process of transferring the immediate discharge of electrical energy to the ground using a low resistance Earth wire is known as electrical grounding/ Electrical Earthing. Electrical Earthing is accomplished by attaching the ground to the non-conductive part of the equipment or the neutral of the power system. Installation of each building, equipment, power plant,Solar Power plant, MSEB substation involved in electricity requires grounding directly or through a grounding system. The main purpose of earthing in electrical networks is security. But when the neutral of a system is not connected to the earth,it will be known as an electrical system without the earthing
Galvanized iron Rod is used for grounding.. The earthing provides the simple path to the leakage current and fault current in the system.The earthing provides the simple path to the leakage current and fault current in the system. The short-circuit current of the equipment passes to the earth which is assumed to have zero potential. This protects system equipment and personnel working with it from damage and electric shock. Electrical system with earthing Grounding is unlikely to reduce the total amplitude of the overvoltage produced by switching power or overvoltage, but it can, however, reduce the possibility of excessive voltage at phase-to-earth isolation of a particular phase.
Earth pit is a pit in which connection is made between Earthing Electrodes that have been placed inside the soil and the Earthing conductor that connects the electrical installation. The construction procedure of an earth pit and may vary from country to country according to the standards followed in that country. The rating of Galvanized Iron (GI) plate, size of pit, materials used to fill the pit etc. will vary depending on various factors of earthing
- Avaliable in standard size 50x1Mtr,50x2Mtr, 50x3Mtr, 80×1 Mtr, 80×2 Mtr, 80×3 Mtr
- Tested by our quality control in order to dispatch flawless range at client end
- Used 100% copper for long life.
- Low maintenance on site.
- Easy & Fast Installation.
- Designed for fast fault current Dissipation.1
Avaliable in standard size 50x1Mtr, 50x2Mtr, 50x3Mtr, 80×1 Mtr, 80×2 Mtr 80x3Mtr
- Hot dip galvanised for corrosion protection.
- Designed for fast fault current dissipation
- Easy & fast installation at site
YASH Copper Bonded Earth Rod
- Avaliable in all range 14.2MM x 1Mtr, 17.2MMx 1Mtr, 19MMx 1Mtr, 25MM x1Mtr
- Based on Globally accepted technology
- Stable performance due to uniform coating.
- Superior resistance to oxidation
YASH Power Premium Quality back fill compound
- We are pioneers in manufacturers & Dealers In Back fill compound
- Compound is added with soil around the electrode to absorb moisture & leakage current
- Due to conductive material improve soil resistivity
- No Maintenance & long life
- No need to add water time to time
- Available in 2kg, 5Kg, 15Kg, 25Kg
A Spike Lighting Protection Rod is a single component in a spike Lighting Protection System. Mounted on top of the BuildingSpecification-
- Pure Copper Spike Lighting arrester -1.2 Mtr
- Copper bonded Solid Lighting Arrester – 1.2 Mtr
- Hollow copper Spike Lighting Arrester – 1.2 Mtr
- Spike Lighting Arrester – 1.2 Mtr
- Available in 3 Size – 6” 10” 12”
- Available in Square & Round Shape RCC
Copper & GI Strip
- GI & Copper Earthing strip available in standard size 25 x 3mm, 25x6mm, 32x6mm, 40x6mm, 50x3mm etc
- Accurate Dimension
- Effective conductivity.
- Easy Installation